Tuesday, July 23, 2013

When God fights your battles...

You always win, in the end.

I know most of you have already seen the news on facebook. My overzealous husband had posted the picture before I was even done scanning.

so.... ladies and gentlemen... here THEY are...

 
 
Two little sacs... two little heartbeats... 124 beats per minute (measuring 6 weeks and 1 day) and 116 beats per minute (measuring 6 weeks). One of them is a little harder to see right now because of where the baby is sitting in the sac but we still got the heartbeat... I'm praying for BOTH of their growth and continued health. Today I am 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant, I am happy with their measurements, I know when someone else is scanning me they will be much more accurate!!
 
I still can't stop crying. In a good way. : )
 
Vacation was good, but honestly I've never been so glad to be home. I'm beyond tired... and a trip just wiped me out!
 
I like to say when you cry out to God he always shows up... but sometimes he likes to show off too... what an amazing God we serve.
 
Our doctor's appointment is Monday and if all is well he will set us up to be released to the care of an obgyn... possibly high risk with multiples. : )
 
Please lift these babies up in your prayers!! And join us in praising and thanking God for this miraculous creation!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment